|Job Title||Customer Service Officer|
|Reports to||Customer Support Team Leader|
Overview of the Company
The FlexiGroup culture is fast paced, high achieving and evolving quickly through a range of organic and in-organic activities and initiatives outlined within FlexiGroup Ireland’s strategic plan.
FlexiGroup Ireland fosters a “culture of excellence” in service, engagement and credit management across FlexiGroup Ireland’s portfolio of products and services to attract, on-board and retain quality business to achieve sustainable growth.
Overview of Role
The Customer Service Officer forms part of the Customer Support Team, responsible for providing high quality customer service, to both Buyers and Sellers, and quality administrative support contributing to delivering customer advocacy, increased revenue growth and profitability.
This role will focus on:
- Providing high quality customer support through all channels (email, phone, live chat, cases etc.) to both Buyers and Sellers ensuring FlexiGroup delivers a high quality customer experience that encourages repeat business;
- Early stage management of applications including screening and verification of details prior to credit decisioning; and
- Administrative support to deliver quality internal service ensuring the smooth running of day to day operations.
The role will report to the Customer Support Team Leader, who will manage overall performance against company goals, safety practices, and deadlines. The role is expected to deliver against key performance indicators providing high quality customer service through all channels and administrative support.
The role will involve:
- Provide customer service support to Buyers and Sellers of Company products through all channels and mediums;
- Provide first stage application screening ensuring accuracy of application details against documentary evidence to ensure Flexi-Fi adheres to legal and regulatory requirements for processing of applications;
- Reactive sales activities to drive Buyer and Seller uptake of company products;
- Proactive customer care calling including early stage collections;
- Provide administration support for day to day operations as required;
- Manage and maintain internal and external client relationships;
- Cooperate with other teams and functions to achieve desired outcomes;
- Perform any ad-hoc requests as deemed appropriate;
- Actively participate in individual performance reviews in line with the company requirements and manage adherence to schedule; and
- Represent, embed and support company values and standards within the team.
Ideal candidate - Capabilities & Competencies
- Highly motivated, energetic and adaptable to change in a fast-moving environment;
- Experience in delivery of customer services across multiple channels;
- Committed to achieving the highest standards of customer care;
- Proven track record in demonstrating proactivity and quality customer interactions;
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on getting it right first time:
- Accountable and takes responsibility for solving problems with an ability to “think out the box” when required;
- Inquisitive by nature and willing to ask insightful questions to ensure they fully understand customer needs;
- Ability to manage own time and workloads, while displaying a flexible approach to work and learning;
- Ability to adapt quickly to system/process changes whilst maintaining focus on key service level deliverables;
- An open communicator with sound written and verbal communication skills and a positive can-do attitude; and
- Demonstrates ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Previous experience in a customer service role with proven achievement in delivering to targets;
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Proficiency in MS Office
If you would like to join a fun, fast paced and high achieving team, please forward your CV and cover letter indicating salary expectation to the address below