National Bike Week 2018
National Bike Week: 9th - 17th of June 2018.
It’s National Bike Week 2018, the perfect time to consider buying a bike or upgrading. Flexi-Fi makes it even easier to buy or upgrade your new bike, allowing you to spread the cost over a term that suits you instead of paying upfront.
Take a look at our current partner stores where you can spread the cost
Drivers are urged to be aware of cyclists during National Bike Week & give them the space to ride safe. Cyclists are also reminded to:
- Always look and signal to show other road users what you plan to do, and make eye contact where possible so that you have been seen
- Always stop at red lights, and obey the rules of the road
- Avoid cycling up inside vehicles such as trucks, vans or buses. You will not be seen
- Always use lights on your bike when visibility is poor, and in the evening and at night
- Wear reflective or light coloured clothing when cycling during the day to increase your visibility
- We recommend you wear a fitted cycling helmet when cycling
Our cycling partners
Get started today with Flexi-Fi
You will need
A government ID
A passport or drivers licence.
To be over 18
You must be over 18 years of age.
Earn over 21k per year
Subject to terms and conditions for €500 and above.
You must provide evidence you earn over 21k per year. E.g a payslip & bank statement.
Subject to terms and conditionsApply Now