National Bike Week runs from 9th – 17th of June 2018.
It’s National Bike Week 2018, the perfect time to consider buying a bike or upgrading. Flexi-Fi makes it even easier to buy or upgrade your new bike, allowing you to spread the cost over a term that suits you instead of paying upfront.
Take a look at our current partner stores where you can spread the cost
Drivers are urged to be aware of cyclists during National Bike Week & give them the space to ride safe.
Cyclists are also reminded to
- Always look and signal to show other road users what you plan to do, and make eye contact where possible so that you have been seen
- Always stop at red lights, and obey the rules of the road
- Avoid cycling up inside vehicles such as trucks, vans or buses. You will not be seen
- Always use lights on your bike when visibility is poor, and in the evening and at night
- Wear reflective or light coloured clothing when cycling during the day to increase your visibility
- We recommend you wear a fitted cycling helmet when cycling
See blow tips and facts for bike theft prevention from An Garda Siochana.