Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Reports to (title):||National Sales Manager|
|Contact:|| Email: PJ Byrne|
Overview of the Company
- The FlexiGroup culture is fast paced, high achieving and evolving quickly through a range of organic and in-organic activities and initiatives outlined within FlexiGroup Ireland’s strategic plan.
- FlexiGroup Ireland fosters a “culture of excellence” in service, engagement and sales management across FlexiGroup Ireland’s portfolio of products and services to attract, on-board and retain quality business to achieve sustainable growth.
Could you be the Area Sales Manager we’re looking for? We are recruiting for an Area Sales Manager to support our business. This is a great opportunity to make an impact in a dynamic and fast-growing business.
Overview of role:
- The Area Sales Manager is part of the Sales Team responsible for securing sales for FlexiGroup Ireland, delivering a high-quality service to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
- The role reports to the National Sales Manager, who will manage overall performance against company goals, practices, and deadlines. The role is expected to deliver against key performance indicators, striking the right balance between business development leads and conversion of those leads into new business partners, ensuring a professional customer experience.
- The Area Sales Manager will be required to operate as part of a team, held accountable for the provision of high quality, commercially driven sales activity.
The role will be expected to:
- Train and motivate sales people and business owners;
- Develop and sustain relationships with business owners, store managers and their team;
- Conduct individual and group training sessions in your assigned area;
- Provide ongoing coaching and motivation to partners and their team;
- Continually look to improve and refine training methods and assess dealer training requirements;
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure all dealers are motivated and focused on driving sales for FlexiGroup;
- Assess and report on sales figures and implement strategies to improve performance;
- Maintain a call cycle of regular agreed visits / appointments to partners, ensuring quality time with individual sales people and business owners;
- Assist with the implementation of marketing plans and promotions, working closely with the Marketing Manager;
- Assist with general enquiries and settlements as required;
- Adhere to, review and where appropriate make suggestions to improve processes and procedures that contribute to the overall sales results;
- Cooperate with other teams and functions to achieve desired business outcomes;
- Provide sales reports as required for review by management;
- Be capable of independently managing own performance levels in accordance with key performance indicators;
- Actively participate in individual performance reviews in line with the company requirements;
- Represent, embed and support FlexiDNA values and standards within the team.
Capabilities & Competencies
- Previous retail industry sales experience;
- Professional manner – exhibits high levels of assertive, persuasive, decisive and influencing skills;
- Quality verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to self-organise and manage workload as required, while displaying a flexible approach to work and learning;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Ability to retain system and product knowledge once trained and displays the ability to use own initiative;
- Ability to deliver against personal and team-based objectives;
The Ideal candidate:
- Highly motivated, energetic and adaptable to change in a fast-moving environment, with excellent negotiating skills;
- Have a proven track record in sales;
- Passionate about sales and interacting with people;
- Ability to speak in front of a group and confidently hold the interest of an audience;
- Ability to produce individual results and contribute to team objectives, in an environment where targets are continually set to deliver business outcomes;
- A professional open communicator who can establish, grow and manage relationships;
- A self-starter with the ability to adapt quickly to system/process changes whilst maintaining focus on key service level.
- Have a full clean driver licence
- Must be willing to travel throughout our nationwide partner network
- 3rd Level Qualification – desired but not mandatory;
- Excellent numerical skills with strong Microsoft Office knowledge; and
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
If you would like to join a fun, fast paced and high achieving team, please forward your CV and cover letter indicating salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org Email PJ Byrne
Flexigroup is an equal opportunities employer.