||Customer Support Agent
|Reports to (title):
||Customer Support Team Leader
||IFSC – Dublin 1 , Ireland
||Email: Tracey Farren or Call 01 8408627
Overview of role as Customer Support Agent
The Customer Support Agent is a vital part of the FlexiGroup Ireland business, responsible for processing applications, delivering high quality of service, negotiating deals, and working to meet the needs of all internal and external stakeholders. The role reports to the Customer Support Team Leader, who will manage overall performance against company goals, safety practices, and deadlines. The role is expected to deliver against key performance indicators, striking the right balance between taking on new business, repeat business, effective customer lifecycle management and managing risk. Identifying and negotiating the most optimum end of term option for the customer whilst retaining their custom is a core aspect of this role.
The FlexiGroup culture is fast paced, high achieving and evolving quickly through a range of organic and in-organic activities and initiatives outlined within FlexiGroup Ireland’s strategic plan.
The role will have a direct link into FlexiGroup’s Service, Compliance & Quality framework and will be required to operate as part of a multijurisdictional team, held accountable for the provision of high quality, commercially synthesized service.
FlexiGroup Ireland fosters a “culture of excellence” in service, engagement and credit management across FlexiGroup Ireland’s portfolio of products and services to attract, on-board and retain quality business to achieve sustainable growth.
Capabilities & Competencies
- Compliance with core policies and procedures;
- Ability to deliver against personal and team based objectives;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships across all levels and functions;
- Strong phone based sales, service and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Delivery of superior customer experience;
- Communicate credit decision outcomes, end of term options and contract obligations confidently;
- First contact resolution mindset;
- Quality verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong report writing skills; and
- A self-starter with the ability to adapt quickly to system/process changes whilst maintaining focus on key service level deliverables.
The Ideal candidate:
- Committed to achieving the highest standards of customer care and display excellent interpersonal and communication skills in every task;
- Highly motivated, energetic and adaptable to change in a fast-moving environment, with excellent relationship management skills;
- Ability to produce results, in an environment where stretch objectives are continually set to meet customer expectations;
- An open communicator with a positive attitude;
- Demonstrates ability to give and receive constructive feedback;
- Telephone Presence and Demeanour – can build and maintain very high level of call quality and professionalism which permits a high level of rapport, uses appropriate language to influence and persuade and actively listens and checks for understanding;
- Reliable with good attendance track record;
- An active team member fostering strong teamwork tendencies;
- Strong ability to retain system and product knowledge once trained and displays the ability to use own initiate;
- Promote internal relationships with other areas of the business and be an ambassador for FlexiGroup Ireland; and
- Ability to manage time and workload as required, while displaying a flexible approach to work and learning.
Key Responsibilities as Customer Support Agent:
The candidate will:
- Manage phone/email/online/social media enquiries and process requests;
- Review contracts and other documents to confirm are legally compliant, and meet required standards;
- Process payments to Sellers and FlexiCare claims accurately and in a timely and efficient manner;
- Be the main point of contact to handle enquiries and escalations from the Sales team;
- Collect and enter applicant details into specialised systems and process applications;
- Be capable of independently managing own performance levels in accordance with key performance indicators;
- Manage and maintain internal and external relationships;
- Identify account problems and escalate/resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Cooperate with other teams and functions to achieve desired outcomes;
- Negotiate end of term options and add-on requests;
- Manage account lifecycle communication plan to build increased loyalty, stimulate repeat business and retention;
- Meet customer retention targets achieved by providing exceptional customer service whilst building loyalty;
- Adhere to, review and where appropriate make suggestions to improve service and sales results;
- Perform any ad-hoc requests as deemed appropriate;
- Ownership and accountability of customer complaints;
- Report generation on a daily/weekly/monthly basis;
- Participate in and adhere to the quality assurance program requirements of the team;
- Support and manage projects as required by the business;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- QFA preferred (APA minimum) – desired but not mandatory; and/or
- Degree in Business or Finance desirable; and/or
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
If this role is of interest to you, please send your most recent CV to Tracey.Farren@flexigroup.com.au or call 01 8408627 for a confidential discussion.
Email Tracey Farren