|Job Title||Social Media Manager|
Overview of the Company
The FlexiGroup culture is fast paced, high achieving and evolving quickly through a range of organic and in-organic activities and initiatives outlined within FlexiGroup Ireland’s strategic plan.
FlexiGroup Ireland fosters a “culture of excellence” in service, engagement and sales management across FlexiGroup Ireland’s portfolio of products and services to attract, on-board and retain quality business to achieve sustainable growth.
Overview of role:
Social Media Manager will responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
Social Media Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
Social Media Manager duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Present to Senior Management
Social Media Manager requirements and qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
If you would like to join a fun, fast paced and high achieving team, please forward your CV and cover letter indicating salary expectation to the address below.