|Job Title||Digital Marketing Specialist|
Overview of the Company
The FlexiGroup culture is fast paced, high achieving and evolving quickly through a range of organic and in-organic activities and initiatives outlined within FlexiGroup Ireland’s strategic plan.
FlexiGroup Ireland fosters a “culture of excellence” in service, engagement and credit management across FlexiGroup Ireland’s portfolio of products and services to attract, on-board and retain quality business to achieve sustainable growth.
Overview of role
Elevate our brand though the power of digital
It’s time the world knew more about flexigroup. With nearly 31 years of financial services success, and an equally bright future ahead, we have a great story to tell. And, as our Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll help to share it. In this newly created role, you will work alongside our Head of Marketing to raise our digital profile and grow the firm’s digital footprint. Using the full potential of technology, you’ll help us understand our clients and prospects better, and communicate in ways that suit them. It’s a chance to develop your digital expertise in an entrepreneurial yet collaborative environment where new ideas are embraced and implemented.
What you will do
- Create and manage competitive, audience-focused digital strategies that are designed to better understand the client journey and ensure that our clients and prospects get the best from our services
- Coordinate digital marketing activity across the firm, acting as a central point of contact, and ensuring integration between various communication platforms
- Analyze and apply marketing analytics to enhance digital campaigns and gain business and holistic client insight
- Design growth strategies for firm channels to increase take-up, and grow Western Asset’s digital footprint
- Provide subject matter expertise in social media best practice, and educate colleagues
- Optimize our main website content and oversee tracking and analysis of campaigns to ensure results are meeting audience growth and retention goals
- Serve as the project manager for key digital campaigns across display, paid social, email and paid search channels, supporting project elements such as: briefs, presentations, data gathering, team coordination and campaign execution
Build on a legacy
This is a chance to shape a whole new approach to marketing financial services, with the backing of an established market player. Building on flexigroup’s track-record and stable client base, you can exercise your entrepreneurial instincts, knowing that you’ll have the support to turn ideas into reality. As a team player, you’ll be ready to learn from others, manage your own development and share your skills and knowledge. A background in banking or credit would be ideal but, if you have energy and determination, we’ll give you all the training in the fixed-asset sector you need to move us forward.
What you will bring
- At least five years marketing experience
- A background in digital marketing for a related industry
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation (Dynamics and ClickDimensions strongly preferred), SEO, and social media publishing tools
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Experience in designing and executing automated and event-triggered campaigns programs based on user activity
- Experience in social media strategy and execution, including audience segmentation and content planning
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics as it relates to the enhancement of organizational content, campaigns and marketing strategy
If you would like to join a fun, fast paced and high achieving team, please forward your CV and cover letter indicating salary expectation to the address below